The Steven A. Minter Conference Center
Our conference facility is available for complimentary use by nonprofit organizations, professional associations, and affiliate organizations. The facility consists of one large room (60′ x 32′), which can be divided into three smaller rooms. It can accommodate a maximum of 80 people.
- State-of-the-art audio/visual system
- Laptop with internet access
- LCD projectors and built-in projection screens
- CD/DVD players and VCRs
- Document camera for opaque pages or transparencies
- Video and telephone conference calling (Charges may apply)
- Wireless microphones
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and filtered water
- Full-service kitchen
- Lounge area for breakout sessions or refreshments
Hours of Operation
The center is available for meetings Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Requests for off-hours meetings are considered on a case-by-case basis.
To reserve the Minter Conference Center or schedule an appointment to view the space, contact the foundation’s conference manager, Laura Lash, at 216.685.2005. Those interested in reserving the center are highly encouraged to schedule a tour of the center before booking.
Choose from two different arrangements for the conference center:
One long table seats up to 20 people.
Each small table seats 8 people.
The conference center can accommodate a maximum of 80 people. The facility consists of one large room, which can be divided into three smaller rooms.