Common Ground Host Registration
Who should host?
Any individual, group, or organization in Cuyahoga, Lake, or Geauga county. If you care about the future of our community, can commit to providing a meal or snack for your guests, and want to bring people together to be a part of a forward-looking conversation, you should be a Common Ground host.
How do I become a Common Ground host?
Taking on hosting responsibilities requires only a few steps:
- Fill out the form below. You will receive a reply from us within 24 hours.
- Work with us to set up your Common Ground registration page.
- Invite your guests or open your event to the public after May 1.
- Use the Host Guide and Conversation Kit (Available April 2018) to build your event.
- Welcome your guests on Sunday, June 24!