Common Ground Host Registration
Who should host?
Any individual, group, or organization in Cuyahoga, Lake, or Geauga county. If you care about the future of our community, can commit to providing a meal or snack for your guests, and want to bring people together to be a part of a forward-looking conversation, you should be a Common Ground host.
How do I become a Common Ground host?
Taking on hosting responsibilities requires only a few steps:
- Fill out the form below. You will receive a reply from us within 1-2 business days.
- Work with us to set up your Common Ground registration page and use the Common Ground 2020 Host Guide and Conversation Kit (available spring 2020) to build your event.
- Attend a Common Ground Host Training and Conversation Training, either in person or online. (Training schedule available spring 2020.)
- Invite your guests or open your event to the public.
- Welcome your guests on June 28!