Minimum GPA: 2.5
Location or HS: Harvey High School
App Type: External
Purpose: To provide scholarship support for graduating seniors of Harvey High School.
- Current Harvey High School graduating seniors who plan to attend an accredited college, university, or vocational school on a full-time basis.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade-point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 grade scale.
- Financial Need
For information and to apply, contact: Guidance office, Harvey High School
Selection process: A selection committee of Harvey High School personnel appointed by the Cleveland Foundation will review the information required to evidence eligibility for this scholarship and recommend scholarship finalists to the Cleveland Foundation. Criteria for selection will include academic performance, financial need, and a reference letter from a non-family member of the community who can speak to the student’s character, motivation and expressed future goals.
Award process: The award amount may vary based on the performance of the fund and number of applicants selected. Formal notification of award will be made by the Cleveland Foundation to the selected recipient(s). Awards will be paid to the school for the benefit of the student and must be applied to tuition, fees, books, supplies and/or equipment required for coursework.
- Maintain full-time enrollment status
- Submit a grade report [email username=”TCFScholarships” link-text=”via email”] for each term
- A thank you note to the donors and selection committee members for this fund is not required but always appreciated and may be sent [email username=”TCFScholarships” link-text=”via email”] or mailed to the Cleveland Foundation, Scholarships, 1422 Euclid Avenue, Suite 1300, Cleveland, Ohio, 44115.
One-time award: This is a one-time award and may not be renewed for subsequent years.