Minimum GPA: 2.0
Deadline: March 15, 2021
App Type: General App
Purpose: To provide financial support for college to high school or junior college graduates with financial need. Students do not have to be at the top of their class but must be motivated and desirous of earning a college degree.
- High School or Junior College graduate
- Acceptance at an accredited college or university
- Financial Need
Application method: Submit a General Application and Basic Requirements through our Scholarship Gateway
Award process: The annual award amount will be based on the performance of the fund. Formal notification of award will be made by the Cleveland Foundation to the selected recipient(s). Awards will be paid to the school for the benefit of the student and must be applied to tuition, fees, books, supplies, and/or equipment required for coursework.
- Maintain full-time enrollment status (unless awarded for part-time)
- Email a grade report to the Scholarship team for each term (min 2.0 GPA required)
- A thank you note to the donors and selection committee members for this fund is not required but always appreciated and may be sent via email.
Renewable Award: This award will be renewed for a maximum of 4 total years support, provided the student meets the scholarship requirements and funding remains available. See the Scholarship How to Apply web page for renewal instructions and deadline.