Minimum GPA: 2.0
Deadline: April 15, 2021
App Type: Corp/Group App
Purpose: To provide scholarship support for members, or their children, of Communications Workers of America (CWA) – District 4 with a minimum of 18 months tenure, having a minimum 2.0 GPA, and the potential to succeed in college based on completed application.
Application method: Submit a Corporate/Group Application and Basic Requirements through our Scholarship Gateway
For further information, contact: The Cleveland Foundation Scholarship Office at TCFscholarships@clevefdn.org, or the CWA – District 4 local offices.
Selection process: All eligible applicants who have completed the application process will be included in a lottery style drawing for awards. Three individuals will be awarded each year.
- Maintain full-time enrollment status
- Email a grade report to the Scholarship team for each term
- A thank you note to the donors and selection committee members for this fund is not required but always appreciated and may be sent via email.
One-time award: This is a one-time award. Recipients may not apply again for this award.
2020-21 Robert D. Johnson Memorial Scholarship Fund recipients:
- Tessa G. Keysor, Saginaw, MI
- Cassandra G. Mohr, Westerville, OH
- Dena C. Neville, Columbia Station, OH