Minimum GPA: 2.0
Deadline: April 15, 2018
App Type: Corp/Group App
Purpose: To provide scholarship support for members, or their children, of Communications Workers of America (CWA) – District 4 with a minimum of 18 months tenure, having a minimum 2.0 GPA, and the potential to succeed in college based on completed application.
Application method: Submit a Corporate/Group Application and Basic Requirements through our Scholarship Gateway
For further information, contact: The Cleveland Foundation Scholarship Office at 216-615-7138 or CWA – District 4 local offices.
Selection process: All eligible applicants who have completed the application process will be included in a lottery style drawing for awards. Three individuals will be awarded each year.
- Maintain full-time enrollment status
- for each term
- A thank you note to the donors and selection committee members for this fund is not required but always appreciated and may be or mailed to the Cleveland Foundation, Scholarships, 1422 Euclid Avenue, Suite 1300, Cleveland, Ohio, 44115.
One-time award: This is a one-time award. Recipients may not apply again for this award.
2017-18 Robert D. Johnson Memorial Scholarship Fund recipients:
- Mikaela Mohr, Westerville, OH
- Emily Schulte, Warren, MI
- Kaitlyn Shafer, Kalamazoo, MI