Minimum GPA: 2.0
Amount: $750 to $1,500
Deadline: April 15, 2019
App Type: Corp/Group App
Purpose: The Tri-Vantage, LLC Scholarship Fund was established in 2001 by Tri-Vantage, LLC to provide scholarship support for the children and grandchildren of employees of Tri-Vantage, LLC for post-secondary and post-baccalaureate study at an accredited university or college in either a full-time or part-time capacity. Applicants must be a child or grandchild (whether natural, adopted, or stepchild) of a regular employee of Tri-Vantage, LLC who is employed full- or part-time, with a minimum tenure of two years. Applicants must have, at a minimum, a 2.0 grade-point average (GPA) on a 4.0 grade scale.
- Be a child or grandchild (whether natural, adopted, or stepchild) of a regular employee of Tri-Vantage, LLC, and any parent, subsidiary, division, or successor or survivor entity, who is employed full- or part-time, with a minimum tenure of two years
- Be accepted as a full-time (12 or more credit hours) or part-time (minimum six credit hours) undergraduate (freshman through senior) or post-baccalaureate candidate at an accredited college or university
- Have, at a minimum, a 2.0 grade-point average (GPA) on a 4.0 grade scale
Application method: Submit a Corporate/Group Application and Basic Requirements through our Scholarship Gateway
Selection process: An independent selection committee will base its scholarship decisions on the completed application packet and on evidence of commitment to academic performance, ability and aptitude, standardized test scores (SAT and ACT), and financial need. The committee may request an interview. (Applicants residing outside of Ohio may be asked for a supplemental essay to offset this request.) The annual award amount will be based on the performance of the fund.
Award process: The annual award amount will be based on the performance of the fund. Generally, awards range from $750 to $1,500. The number of awards and final award amounts will be based upon the number of finalists selected and their enrollment status. The award amount for part-time enrollment will be adjusted appropriately. Formal notification of award will be made by the Cleveland Foundation to the selected recipient(s). Awards will be paid to the school for the benefit of the student and must be applied to tuition, fees, books, supplies, and/or equipment required for coursework.
- Maintain full-time enrollment status (unless awarded for part-time minimum six credit hours)
- for each term (min 2.0 GPA required)
- A thank you note to the donors and selection committee members for this fund is not required but always appreciated and may be or mailed to the Cleveland Foundation, Scholarships, 1422 Euclid Avenue, Suite 1300, Cleveland, Ohio, 44115.
Renewable Award: This award will be renewed for a maximum of 2 total years support provided the student meets the scholarship requirements and funding remains available. See the Scholarship How to Apply web page for Renewal Instructions and deadline.