Each year, we look forward to celebrating outstanding leaders in our community with the Crain’s Cleveland Business Women of Note Awards. We’re proud to return for the fourth consecutive year as presenting sponsor of the awards, and we look forward to recognizing this year’s Women of Note honorees on July 26 at the 2018 Crain’s Women of Note Awards Luncheon. Read on to meet this year’s class of honorees, including legendary broadcast journalist and Cleveland Foundation Women of Note Legacy Award Winner Dee Perry, and join us to celebrate them at the awards luncheon on July 26 at the Huntington Convention Center. Awards luncheon details and tickets are available here.
The 2018 Crain’s Cleveland Business Women of Note:
- Dee Perry – Retired Broadcaster, WCPN – Cleveland Foundation Women of Note Legacy Award Winner
- Marcia Ballinger – President, Lorain County Community College
- Cathy Belk – President, JumpStart Inc.
- Allison Clarke – Founder, Flashes of Hope
- Marianne Crosley – President & CEO, Cleveland Leadership Center
- Heidi Friedman – Partner, Thompson Hine
- Susan Fuehrer – CEO, VA Northeast Ohio Healthcare System
- Grace Gallucci – Executive Director, Northeast Ohio Areawide Coordinating Agency
- Karen Giffen – Partner, Giffen & Kaminski
- Magda Gomez – Director, Diversity & Inclusion, Cuyahoga Community College
- Allison Grealis – President & Founder, Women in Manufacturing
- Dee Haslam – Owner, Cleveland Browns
- Lee Ann Howard – Founder, Howard & O’Brien Executive Search
- Elaine M. Russell Reolfi – Executive Vice President, Organizational Advancement and Corporate Relations, TimkenSteel
- Simrit Sandhu – Executive Director, Supply Chain Management, Cleveland Clinic
- Monique Winston – CEO, Optima Lender Services
Kudos to the outstanding women in this year’s class! Our community is made stronger by their passion and leadership.