Applications for the 2023-2024 Public Service Fellowship Program are being reviewed on a rolling basis and will remain open until all positions are filled.
Details on Eligibility & How to Apply:
Applicants must be:
- College graduates who earned their undergraduate degrees between spring 2020 and spring 2023. A wide range of degrees, including liberal arts and those pertaining to more technical and/or specialized areas of study, are welcomed
- U.S. citizens, permanent residents or individuals who are eligible to work in the U.S. for the duration of this program
- They cannot be a relative of a member of the Cleveland Foundation staff or the foundation’s Board of Directors
How to Apply:
If you have registered in our system in the past, you can skip the registration step and go directly to the Login link below:
- To register, enter our application gateway here and submit your name and email address to create a login ID. An email will be sent to you within 5 minutes. Please check your spam folder. Click on the link in the email to complete the registration process.
- Login with the email address you used to register. You will need to complete the application and upload supporting documents for each mandatory requirement before you can “submit” your application.
Please be advised that, should you be selected as a semi-finalist, you must agree to reference checks and a criminal background check. Finalists may also be required to undergo additional hiring screenings such as a drug screening or physical, depending on the hiring policies of the host agency.
Required documents (to be uploaded in .pdf format):
- One required letter of recommendation (with 2 letters permitted) from individuals familiar with your academic work, employment experience or community/volunteer activities.
- We request that you upload the letter(s) directly into your online application. However, if the person providing your letter of recommendation prefers to send in his/her recommendation directly, please . You will then need to upload a statement identifying the reference who will be mailing a letter of recommendation on your behalf. We will upload all recommendation letters received by the application deadline.
Pleaseif there are any issues with registration.