Are you currently a college sophomore, junior or senior? Are you attending a college or university in Cuyahoga, Lake, or Geauga County – or are you a permanent resident of one of these counties? Are you looking for a meaningful, career-related work experience this summer?
If you answered ‘yes,’ consider applying to the 2018 Cleveland Foundation Summer Internship Program! If you know someone who would be interested, please help us spread the word. Students from all majors are encouraged to apply as the breadth of projects span a wide range of interest areas, skills, and backgrounds. We’re currently accepting applications, and the deadline to apply is Jan. 22.
Since 1999, the Cleveland Foundation Summer Internship Program has provided talented and diverse undergraduate students and recent college graduates an opportunity to work with Cleveland-area nonprofit and public sector organizations in an 11-week paid internship. Interns are exposed to a wide range of endeavors, and participate in weekly seminars highlighting key organizations and programs being conducted in the local nonprofit and public sectors.
This year’s host site organizations include:
- Alliance for Working Together Foundation
- Art House, Inc.
- City of Euclid
- Cleveland Transformation Alliance
- Cleveland Restoration Society, Inc.
- Cuyahoga Community College Creative Arts Academy
- Deepwood Foundation
- Downtown Cleveland Alliance
- Economic and Community Development Institute (ECDI)
- Esperanza, Inc.
- Evergreen Business Services
- Fairfax Renaissance Development Corporation (FRDC)
- Group Plan Commission (GPC)
- Leadership Geauga County
- Policy Matters Ohio
- Trust for Public Land
- University Hospitals Health System, Inc. (UH)
- West Creek Conservancy
Learn more about this year’s host sites, and get details about the internship program and application process here.