Paying for college is daunting, but thanks to the generosity of our many generous donors, the Cleveland Foundation is offering more than 60 scholarships to eligible applicants this year. The scholarships support a range of educational and professional development opportunities, and the deadline for most awards is March 31.
Here’s how you can apply:
- Browse the range of available scholarships by visiting our scholarships listing page.
- Start the process at our Scholarship Gateway, and complete the General scholarship application to be considered for multiple awards! The deadline for the General scholarship application is March 31, 2015.
- Start the application process as soon as possible. Applicants will need to submit letters of recommendation and school transcripts, and these steps alone can take two to three weeks! Visit our scholarships page for more information about application requirements.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form. Do not send us your FAFSA, but you will need to upload the Student Aid Report (SAR) showing your Expected Family Contribution (EFC). The SAR and EFC are available to you after you complete the FAFSA. By completing the FAFSA, you may also qualify for state and federal grants and student loans.
- Check out our student resources page for tips about colleges, scholarships and financial aid.